Tuesday 3 May 2011

What is the future of online astrology?


    I have come to the end of my Fate and Destiny blog. So, what is the future of online astrology and horoscopes? Well, I believe that horoscopes will continue to be published on websites and blogs across the world. Even though I have suggested that astrology and horoscopes are not necessarily encouraged within Christianity and Islam; I believe that people are still interested in ways of predicting their future online. This is clear within the number of videos, articles, games and predictions online. I suggest that online astrology and horoscopes will continue to grow.

    Some people read their horoscopes for entertainment reasons. This is evident within online games or predict the future tests, which I discussed within my ‘Ways of Predicting the Future Online’ post. However, many people read horoscopes or take online tests because they believe they are accurate and reveal elements of their future, for example, astrologers claim to predict future careers, relationships and finances. I believe that as long as people do not take online horoscopes too seriously - so they begin to live their lives based on an online horoscope or astrology prediction - ways of predicting the future online can be beneficial. Horoscopes and astrology readings may encourage people to feel more positive and optimistic about the future. If online predictions encourage people to cope during difficult times in their life then what’s wrong with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment